It is the policy of OptoSci Ltd. to design, manufacture and distribute products and equipment that meet the certified design, customers requirements and application needs in the most effective and competitive manner. This is achieved by using the latest technology and innovation in conjunction with the implementation of a robust Quality Management System in accordance with BS EN ISO/IEC 80079-34:2011 which is applicable for IECEx and ATEX certification scheme requirements.
OptoSci Ltd recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods, with regular review points. We will encourage customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same.
OptoSci Ltd has established the following objectives to meet the requirements of BS EN ISO/IEC 80079-34:2011.
The company objectives are:
- Formalise the processes to ensure the consistency of product delivered to customers.
- Comply with local and international requirements to further our business opportunities.
- Improve overall management of the organisation by establishing good business practices.
- Ensure responsibilities and authorities are defined, documented and communicated.
- Establish awareness of the quality management system and its continuing improvement as a step toward increasing customer satisfaction.
- Analyse key data to demonstrate the adequacy and effectiveness of the quality management system and identify opportunities for improvement .
- Ensure equipment and protective systems intended and independently certified for us in potentially explosive atmospheres comply with Annex II of the ATEX directive 94/9/EC and IEC 80079-34.
- Ensure that the product complies with Ex certificate.
The quality objectives shall be communicated through the quality policy and measurable using the information tools specifically identified in the Quality Manual as Audit Results, T&M Records and Quality Management review minutes.
The Directors have ultimate responsibility for the effective operation of the Quality Management System and ensuring a commitment to its continuous improvement.